Reliable, Experienced and Caring Nannies
Every week we hear from clients and nannies on how our nanny division provides a service unmatched by other agencies. We pride ourselves in our ability to be intuitive and discerning throughout the nanny screening process and the nannies we work with are the most experienced and dedicated nannies in the business. In fact, both Nanny Stella and Nanny Deb from the TV show "Nanny 911" have been represented by The Elizabeth Rose Agency for more than ten years.
Our specialized Child Care Consultants will always take the time to answer your questions and support you. Whether you're a new parent transitioning back to work, an entertainment client traveling around the world, or a family needing part-time help, we work tirelessly to find your family's "Mary Poppins."
When a family initiates their "Mary Poppins" search with our agency they are expecting top-level service and that is exactly what The Elizabeth Rose Agency provides. We offer clear channels of communication; honest experienced-based feedback regarding realistic expectations; and, in many cases, our consultants help design wonderful and creative schedules to fit a busy family life.
Our nannies have strong child development backgrounds. Some are pre-school teachers or have a teaching credential. We have nannies with experience in and understanding of Montessori and RIE principles, which is a nice addition to the nanny tool kit for parents following these learning techniques.
Following is an idea of duties you can expect from your nanny:
- Helping with morning routine: dressing, breakfast, school lunches
- Preparing meals for children (also for parents if needed)
- Driving children to school, and scheduling play dates, classes and appointments
- Laundry and general tidying up after children
- Child development, age appropriate games and toys, story time, ready and exploring their world
- Nanny/family assistants also help with household management (especially with school aged children)
- Tutoring and homework help, and costume making for holidays!
Our nannies have been extensively screened. Background checks and driving reports are run before any job offer is finalized. References have been thoroughly checked and parents like you are standing by to share their experience with the nanny you are considering hiring.
Please contact our Los Angeles, New York or San Francisco office for more information. Or feel free to complete an online inquiry and someone from our office will contact you within 24 hours.